We at Complete Fibreglass Pool Kits (Complete FPK Pty Ltd) are committed to protecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how Complete Fibreglass Pool Kits (“CFPK”) uses personal information (“Personal Information”) and applies to all users (“Users”) who access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with http://www.completefibreglasspoolkits.com.au (the “Site”). By visiting the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the CFPK practices, do not access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with the Site. If you have any questions or comments concerning CFPK’s Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] You can also contact CFPK via postal mail at: Unit 1a, 24 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe QLD 4005.
Our Privacy Statement is organised as follows:
- Personal Information CFPK gathers
- How CFPK Collects Personal Information
- How CFPK Uses Personal Information
- When and Why CFPK Discloses Personal Information
- Personal Information Retention
- Tracking Technologies
- Choice and Control
- Security of Personal Information
- EU Data Subject Rights
- Withdrawing Consent
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- CFPK Blog
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
- When and Why CFPK Discloses Personal Information
1) Personal Information CFPK gathers
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. CFPK collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information. Contact Information allows CFPK to communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to, your name, accurate postal addresses, valid email address, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of CFPK.
Transaction Information. CFPK automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps CFPK analyse and understand how the site works for users. Information that is gathered includes, but is not limited to, information about how you interact with CFPK, information about how you use CFPK’s Sites, email, other communications, and applications.
Posted Information. If you chose to post a comment on CFPK’s blog, CFPK may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. It is important to note that any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
2) How CFPK Collects Personal Information
CFPK gathers Personal Information in the following ways:
If and when you are prompted to provide Personal Information (including Contact Information) when you use CFPK or otherwise interact with the Site or contact CFPK.
If and when you contact CFPK via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
Lawful basis for CFPK’s processing of your Personal Information:
As applicable, the following is the lawful basis CFPK relies on to process your Personal Information:
Legitimate Interest means the interest of CFPK in conducting and managing its business to enable it to give you best service/product and the most optimised and secure interaction. CFPK makes sure to weigh any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before CFPK processes your Personal Information for its legitimate interest. Unless CFPK has your consent or is otherwise required or permitted to by law, it will not use your Personal Information for activities where the impact on you overrides CFPK’s interests.
3) How CFPK uses Personal Information
CFPK may use Personal Information to enhance your user experience, to help CFPK better understand you, to help CFPK customise offers, blog topics, or posts that may be of interest to you, and to help CFPK otherwise enhance the Site.
CFPK uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate users;
- Facilitate transactions;
- Operate and improve the Site;
- Connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter);
- Contact you by phone or email;
- Send you updates, alerts or marketing;
- Track transactions and perform other analytics;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about CFPK partners or third parties; and
4) When and Why CFPK Discloses Personal Information
CFPK will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy statement. CFPK will disclose your Personal Information when:
- CFPK employs other companies to perform tasks on CFPK’s behalf and therefore CFPK must share your Personal Information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analysing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. CFPK may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing CFPK’s rights or to protect CFPK property and intellectual property.
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigating fraud, or responding to a government request.
- CFPK believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- CFPK believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- CFPK believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- CFPK believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend CFPK in litigation or a regulatory action.
- CFPK believes in good faith that it must disclose such information, or is advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in Australia.
- CFPK will not sell your Personal Information to third parties unless CFPK is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business, or the sale of all or a portion of CFPK’s assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets.
This Privacy Statement only governs when and why CFPK discloses Personal Information. This Privacy Statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that CFPK does not own or control, or individuals that CFPK does not employ or manage. The use of your Personal Information by third parties that you access through the Site is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to CFPK’s control. CFPK is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the CFPK Site. CFPK encourages you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
5) Personal Information Retention
To determine the appropriate retention period, CFPK considers the type and volume of the information, the negatives that can result from unpermitted access to such information, why CFPK gathers such information and the availability of achieving the goals of such gathering through alternative means.
6) Tracking Technologies – Indirect Data Collection
7) Choice and Control
While CFPK does need to gather certain information to make your CFPK experience personalised and to conduct transactions for you, CFPK wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
Email Preferences – for various reasons, CFPK may contact you about our services or your activity.
If you would like to decline cooking tracking, you can manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser.
If accessing CFPK by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
8) Security of Personal Information
CFPK strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore CFPK cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information. CFPK strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards Personal Information and has put in place appropriate security measures to accomplish this.
9) EU Data Subject Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information:
- Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information CFPK holds about you and to check that CFPK is lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Information. This enables CFPK to have any incomplete or inaccurate data held about you corrected, though CFPK may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
- Request erasure of Personal Information. This enables you to ask CFPK to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for CFPK continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask CFPK to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where CFPK may have processed your information unlawfully or where CFPK is required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that CFPK may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to gathering of your Personal Information where CFPK is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to gathering on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where CFPK is gathering your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, CFPK may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to gather your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of gathering of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask CFPK to suspend the gathering of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want CFPK to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where CFPK’s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want CFPK to erase it; (c) where you need CFPK to hold the data even if CFPK no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to CFPK’s use of your data but CFPK needs to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. CFPK will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for CFPK to use or where CFPK used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where CFPK is relying on consent to gather your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any gathering carried out before you withdraw your consent.
If you withdraw your consent, CFPK may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. CFPK will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
10) Withdrawing Consent
If CFPK is relying on your consent for certain activities, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting CFPK at [email protected]
11) Privacy Practices of Third Parties.
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by CFPK through the Site. CFPK utilises third parties to provide services to users and may also provide links from the Site to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than CFPK. CFPK encourages all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
12) CFPK Blog
CFPK contains a blog and other areas where users may publicly post information, communicate with other users, and submit content they deem relevant for discussion. All the information you post will be accessible to anyone, at any time, with Internet access. Furthermore, CFPK strongly advises you to NOT post any personal or identifiable information about yourself or contact information, including address, email, phone numbers, or other means of communicating outside of the blog. Any information you post may be read, collected, and used by others.
13) Changes to this Privacy Statement
CFPK may, from time to time, in CFPK’s sole, absolute, and unfettered discretion, update this Privacy Statement to clarify its practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. CFPK encourages all users to periodically review the Privacy Statement. You are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when you use the Site after such changes have been first posted.
14) Contact CFPK
If you have questions or suggestions, you may contact CFPK by sending an email to [email protected]